Hilliard Independence Day Parade
We’re excited to celebrate Independence Day with the community with our float in Hilliard’s Independence Day Parade!
Walk in the parade with us!
Our float’s theme is “Happy Birthday America.” So come decked out in Northwest swag and patriotic colors… with your biggest smiles and best waves as we march in the parade! Got littles? Bring the stroller! It’s fun for the whole family! We’ll meet at the Franklin County Fairgrounds at 8:45am. There will be bathrooms at the starting point.
Walking in the Parade
See below for a parking map. It would be best to have someone drop you off or carpool to reduce the number of cars. Parking will be in the fields on the north side of Northwest Parkway.
- 8:30–8:45am – Arrival for Parade Riders & Walkers
- 9am – Parade Begins
- Float Departure Address: 4951 Northwest Pkwy.
- Wear a Northwest t-shirt, if you have one… or something red, white and blue
- Come ready to smile, have fun, and pass out treats & fliers promoting Northwest!
- Exit left from the fairgrounds (Main Street/Avery Curve)
- Continue on Main Street
- Left on Cemetery Road
- Left on Norwich Street
- Parade vehicles will turn right and exit through the fairgrounds via Columbia Street.