God loves kids! Throughout the Bible, we see kids playing a HUGE role in the story God is weaving—from Josiah the Kid King to Jesus letting the children skip the line of people gathered to see Him when the disciples got too fussy about His schedule! We want our values to line up with God’s, so we’ve crafted a unique program full of laughter, friends, and a whole lot of fun—NW Kids!
Every week, your kids will see what God has to say to them straight from His Book, the Bible. And they’ll learn practical, kid-sized ways to carry out what they’ve learned into their everyday lives.
Let’s face it…kids are busy. They have a lot to learn, siblings to get along with, friendships to grow, and a ton of questions on top of it all! These formative years are so important for laying the foundation for biblical living and we’re passionate about linking arms with parents to impress His truths on their hearts!
Every Sunday all children (babies through 6th grade) experience safe, age-appropriate environments where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way.
We would love to see you and your family visit this Sunday at 10am. Join the fun and experience a world where kids meet Jesus on their level!
You can save some time by pre-registering your child before you visit on Sunday.
Grade-schoolers hang out in Kid City
Throw out everything you thought you knew about Sunday School. We’ve traded in the stale animal crackers, flannelgraphs, and dusty church basement for a high-energy, life-transforming, rockin’ program for grade-schoolers…Kid City!
Key Features of The Kid City Experience
- The safety of your children is one of our highest priorities, so we’ve implemented a high-tech e>check-in system to give you peace of mind that your kids are safe while you hang out with the grownups in the auditorium.
- Church should never be boring, so every Kid City experience is infused with Fun Zones, live drama and music, and action-packed games. Oh, and we’ve got a ridiculously cool stage, too!
- One of the best parts of Kid City is the friendships formed between teachers, small group leaders, and kids. These relationships create a solid foundation for growth within our church as this generation moves through elementary school into our Student Ministry, and onward as adults.
- As a team, we work hard to bring the Word of God to life for your kids! Through creative teaching and honest conversations, we seek to answer some of their biggest questions about God and His plan for their lives. Our goal is to excite your kids’ passion for church and ignite their hearts for God’s Truth.
Sunday Evenings at Awana
“Approved Workman Are Not Ashamed” (2 Timothy 2:15) is the foundation for the Awana program. Awana is an international children’s program with thousands of clubs around the world. We meet on Sunday evenings during the school year, beginning September 18, from 6–7:45pm. If you would like to serve, please contact Pastor Matt.
Join us for an Awana Open House on Sunday, September 11, anytime between 6 and 7:45pm. Your kids can pick up their books and uniforms for this year before Awana starts on September 18.
The three parts of an Awana evening
- Game Time
Game time is for children to have fun and learn to be part of a team. The games revolve around the Awana circle and allow everyone to participate.
- Handbook Time
Each child in Awana works through assignments in their handbook at their own pace. Children recite memory verses and have the opportunity to earn awards and badges for their Awana uniforms.
- Council Time
All students come back together for singing, a Bible lesson, and an awards ceremony.
Awana age groups
- Cubbies (3–Pre-K)
Cubbies celebrates the spiritual potential of preschoolers by helping them develop respect for God, His Son, and His Word.
- Sparks (K–2nd Grade)
Sparks ignites the curiosity of early elementary-age kids to learn about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ.
- T&T Boys & Girls (3rd–6th Grade)
The T&T (Truth & Training) curriculum teaches kids the truth of God’s Word, trains them to follow Him and practice His grace. Our T&T students break out into boys’ and girls’ classes.
Join the conversation on social media
- Like us on Facebook