God loves kids! Throughout the Bible we see kids playing a HUGE role in the story God is weaving—from Josiah the Kid King to Jesus letting the children skip the line of people gathered to see Him when the disciples got too fussy about His schedule! We want our values to line up with God’s, so we’ve crafted a unique program full of laughter, friends, and a whole lot of fun—NW Kids!
Every week, your kids will see what God has to say to them straight from His Book, the Bible. And they’ll learn practical, kid-sized ways to carry out what they’ve learned into their everyday lives.
Let’s face it…kids are busy. They have a lot to learn, siblings to get along with, friendships to grow, and a ton of questions on top of it all! These formative years are so important for laying the foundation for biblical living and we’re passionate about linking arms with parents to impress His truths on their hearts!
Every Sunday all children (babies through 6th grade) experience safe, age-appropriate environments where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way.
We would love to see you and your family visit this Sunday at 9 or 10:45am. Join the fun and experience a world where kids meet Jesus on their level!
You can save some time by pre-registering your child.
Grade schoolers hang out in Kid City
Throw out everything you thought you knew about Sunday School. We’ve traded in the stale animal crackers, flannelgraphs, and dusty church basement for a high-energy, life-transforming, rockin’ program for grade schoolers…Kid City!
Key Features of The Kid City Experience
- The safety of your children is one of our highest priorities, so we’ve implemented a high-tech e>check-in system to give you peace of mind that your kids are safe while you hang out with the grownups in the auditorium.
- Church should never be boring, so every Kid City experience is infused with Fun Zones, live drama and music, and action-packed games. Oh, and we’ve got a ridiculously cool stage, too!
- One of the best parts of Kid City is the friendships formed between teachers, small group leaders, and kids. These relationships create a solid foundation for growth within our church as this generation moves through elementary school into our youth program (Velocity), and onward as adults.
- As a team, we work hard to bring the Word of God to life for your kids! Through creative teaching and honest conversations, we seek to answer some of their biggest questions about God and His plan for their lives. Our goal is to excite your kids’ passion for church and ignite their hearts for God’s Truth.
Sunday Evenings at Awana
“Approved Workman Are Not Ashamed” (2 Timothy 2:15) is the foundation for the Awana program. Awana is an international children’s program with thousands of clubs around the world. We meet on Sunday evenings during the school year, beginning September 16, from 6–7:45pm.
The evening is divided into three parts:
- Game Time
Game time is designed for children to have fun and learn to be a part of a team. Games revolve around the Awana circle and allow everyone to participate.
- Handbook Time
Each child in Awana works through assignments in their handbook at their own pace. During Handbook Time, children recite memory verses and have the opportunity to earn awards and badges for their Awana uniform.
- Council Time
During Council Time, all students come back together for singing, a Bible lesson, and an awards ceremony to distribute awards earned that evening.
Who is Awana for?
- Cubbies – Boys and Girls, Ages 3–PreK
- Sparks – Boys and Girls, K–2nd Grade
- T&T Boys – Boys, Grades 3–6
- T&T Girls – Girls, Grades 3–6