On Sunday, November 1, we’re returning to two services, at 9 & 10:45am. We’ll also be reopening our NW Kids preschool and children’s ministries for nursery thru sixth grade during our 10:45am service. To make this the safest environment, we’ll be asking families to pre-register their children, as well as adding other precautions. We can’t wait!Kids Pre-registration opens Friday at Noon
Family Kid City During October
Children’s Ministry is back! It looks different than ever before, with more of a hybrid approach combining what was Sunday morning Kid City and Sunday night Awana into one evening service… Family Kid City.
- Family Kid City is for families to experience together. All children are welcome—babies through sixth grade—along with at least one parent or caregiver.
- Sunday evenings in October, from 6—7:15 pm in Kid City (the gym).
- We will practice social distancing and other COVID best practices. Be looking for a video in a couple of weeks with details!
- If you are not ready to participate in-person yet, we will provide video (hopefully live) for you to participate from home!
- Awana kids will have an opportunity at the end of the evening to meet with their leader and pass their sections.