We get it. Students have a lot going on between homework, after-school sports and activities, part-time jobs, and, of course, keeping up with friends. There are so many things competing for their attention.
That’s why we’ve designed our Velocity Middle and High School Ministry to help students reset, focus on the things that truly matter, experience community, and have a blast preparing for the week ahead.
Velocity kicks off at 5:30pm. The evening features fun-filled, interactive games, exciting worship, and a message from our life manual, the Bible.
What you’ll find on Sunday nights
- 5:30pm, hang time, games, and community!
- 6pm, kicking off the night with worship music.
- 6:30pm, digging into what God has to say about real-life issues, like friendships, honesty, relationships, purpose, and so much more.
- 7pm, honest small group discussion time based on the evening’s message and practical questions.
- 7:45pm, we’re finished, ready, and equipped for the week ahead.
And every step of the way, we have amazing leaders who are there to listen, build into students, point to the truth of God’s Word, and come alongside parents.
- Old and New Testament Reading Plan (5 days)
- New Testament Reading Plan (5 days)
- Chronological Reading Plan (1 year)
- Bible in a Year Reading Plan (1 year)
- Navigators Bible Reading Plan (PDF)
- The Enduring Word Bible Commentary (Web | App: iOS, Android)
- Devotional from Oswald Chambers
- Got Questions? – Your questions. Biblical Answers.