We get it. Students have a lot going on between homework, after-school sports and activities, part-time jobs, and, of course, keeping up with friends. There are so many things competing for their attention.
That’s why we’ve designed our Middle School and High School Ministry to help students reset, focus on the things that truly matter, experience community, and have a blast preparing for the week ahead.
Student ministry kicks off at 6pm. The evening features fun-filled, interactive games, exciting worship, and a message from our life manual, the Bible.
What you’ll find on Sunday nights
- 6pm, worship music, games, and community!
- 6:20pm, digging into what God has to say about real-life issues, like friendships, honesty, relationships, purpose, and so much more.
- 6:45pm, honest small group discussion time based on the evening’s message along with practical questions.
- 7:40pm, we’re finished, ready and equipped for the week ahead.
And every step of the way we have amazing leaders who are there to listen, build into students, point to the truth of God’s Word, and come alongside parents.
- January 17 Virtual Student Ministry
- Message streaming on our YouTube channel at 6pm
- Afterward, at 6:30pm, students will be able to join their leaders for small group time virtually. Group leaders will be sending out those details to students and parents.
- January 24 MS + HS, 6–7:40pm
- January 31 MS + HS, 6–7:40pm
- February 7 MS + HS, 6–7:40pm
- February 14 MS + HS, 6–7:40pm
- February 21 MS + HS, 6–7:40pm