We get it. Students have a lot going on between homework, after-school sports and activities, part-time jobs, and, of course, keeping up with friends. There are so many things competing for their attention.
That’s why we’ve designed our Velocity Middle and High School Ministry to help students reset, focus on the things that truly matter, experience community, and have a blast preparing for the week ahead.
Velocity kicks off at 5:30pm. The evening features fun-filled, interactive games, exciting worship, and a message from our life manual, the Bible.
What you’ll find on Sunday nights
- 5:30pm, hang time, games, and community!
- 6pm, kicking off the night with worship music.
- 6:30pm, digging into what God has to say about real-life issues, like friendships, honesty, relationships, purpose, and so much more.
- 7pm, honest small group discussion time based on the evening’s message along with practical questions.
- 7:45pm, we’re finished, ready, and equipped for the week ahead.
And every step of the way we have amazing leaders who are there to listen, build into students, point to the truth of God’s Word, and come alongside parents.
- May 15 – Senior Night
- May 22 – End of Year Party
- May 29 – Off for Memorial Weekend
- July 4 – Fourth of July Parade (TBD)
- July 10 – Outdoor Movie Night (NW)
- July 17 – Trapper Johns
July 24 – Slip & Slide Kickball (NW)
- July 31 – Paintball (guys only)
- August 7 – Volleyball in the Gym
- August 14 – End of Summer Bash
- August 21 – First Velocity Back, 6–7:45pm
- August 28 – Velocity, 6–7:45pm