Jesus is the most generous person who ever lived. He gave his life so that we might live. As Christians, we give our time, talent, and money joyfully in response to Jesus’ generosity and to help more people meet Jesus.
Why We Give
God has given us everything we have. We merely serve as stewards of what He has entrusted into our care. That’s why giving is an integral part of worship! It is an expression of love and reverence to Him and illustrates our desire to partner with Him in the work of the Kingdom.
Scripture teaches that the tithe is the first 10% of our income. It is the first fruits of our labor to be used to carry out Kingdom work.
At Northwest Bible Church, your gifts are prayerfully used so that others may know and experience the love of Christ. Because you give, people are impacted and lives are changed!
God’s word instructs us to bring the tithe to the storehouse.
Why Give Online?
- It is a step of faith…deciding in advance to give faithfully.
- It helps simplify life…no more trying to remember if you’ve given this week.
- It allows you to give consistently…even when you’re not at church.
- You can give anytime from anywhere.
- It gives you the ability to view your giving history.
- It is already familiar…like shopping and paying bills online.