We get it. You’re crazy busy—between homework, the big game next week, your after-school job, and that date on Friday night. Do you ever wonder where God is supposed to fit in all of that? At Velocity, we’ll find out together.
If you’re in middle or high school, we’d love for you to grab a friend and join us on Sunday nights for a unique experience that will shed some light on who God is, what He’s done, and what that has to do with you.
What you’ll find Sunday nights at Velocity:
- At 5pm, we’ll all gather (7th–12th grade) in one room for some live music from our house band, then Pastor Cory will open up our life manual, The Bible. We’ll spend some time digging into what God has to say about real life issues, like friendships, honesty, sex, purpose, and so much more.
- Around 6pm we’ll roll out to our Life Groups (in nearby homes and rooms around the church). No worries about a ride, we’ve got it covered. In these small groups, you’ll meet some great friends, get to have honest conversations, and ask real life questions about what you’re going through. Our group leaders are there to listen and come alongside you to share their life experience and dive deeper into the Bible.
- At 7:45pm we’re finished, ready and equipped to face whatever the next week holds.
Velocity Six Week Schedule:
- January 7 – Velocity 5–7:45pm
- January 14 – Velocity 5–7:45pm
- January 21 – Velocity 5–7:45pm
- January 28 – Velocity 5–7:45pm
- February 4 – Super Bowl Scavenger Hunt (4:30–5:30 only)
- February 11 – Velocity 5–7:45pm