We get it. Students have a lot going on between homework, after-school sports and activities, part-time jobs, and, of course, keeping up with friends. There are so many things competing for their attention.
That’s why you’ll always hear us say Sundays are the highlight of the week! This is our time to reset and have a blast preparing for the week ahead.
We kick things off on Sunday mornings by worshipping during the 9 or 10:45am service. You’ll find the students sitting together on the right side of the church as we gather to learn from God’s word.
After breaking for the afternoon, students come back at 6pm for Velocity. The evening features fun-filled, interactive games, exciting worship, and talks as Pastor Darin opens up our life manual, the Bible.
What you’ll find Sunday nights at Velocity:
- At 6pm, we’ll all gather (7th–12th grade) in one room for games, music, and lessons. We’ll spend some time digging into what God has to say about real-life issues, like friendships, honesty, sex, purpose, and so much more.
- Around 7pm we’ll roll out to our Life Groups here at the church. In these small groups, you’ll meet some great friends, get to have honest conversations and ask real-life questions about what you’re going through. Our group leaders are there to listen and come alongside you to share their life experience and dive deeper into the Bible.
- At 7:45pm we’re finished, ready and equipped to face whatever the week holds.
- January 19 – Middle & High Combined, 6–7:45pm
- January 26– Middle & High Combined, 6–7:45pm
- February 2 – Middle & High Combined (special times for the big game), 4:30–5:30pm
- February 9 – Middle School 5–6:30pm | High School 6–7:45pm
- February 16 – Middle School 5–6:30pm | High School 6–7:45pm
- February 23 – Middle School 5–6:30pm | High School 6–7:45pm