Randy & Barb Witt
NW Kids Directors
Randy & Barb enjoy everything NW Kids—loving the parents and kids, working with the most awesome volunteers and staff on the planet, planning special events and producing curriculum for the Sunday morning program (Kid City) and the yearly Vacation Bible School program.
They’ve been best friends for more than 30 years since their days at Grove City College in Pennsylvania. Barb was an elementary education major and Randy a business major. Randy & Barb think it’s particularly cool that God has given them the opportunity to work together in ministry…all for His glory.
Randy & Barb remember their first days at Northwest Bible when the church met at a little building on the corner in Old Hilliard. What a joy to see what God has done over the years!
Hobbies and Interests
- Making quick trips to Kentucky to visit their daughters and sons-in-law
- Eating Chipotle and watching classic movies on Sunday nights after Awana
- Reading, listening to podcasts and going to conferences
- Tracking down soft serve ice cream places (Whit’s custard counts)
- Taking power walks, especially along Ohio’s most beautiful mile at Lakeside, Ohio
- Dreaming of trips to Israel, Europe, and all 50 states