In This Series
- Will America Survive?
- The Worst 3½ Years in Human History, Part 2
- The Worst 3½ Years in Human History, Part 1
- The Coming Invasion of Israel
- The Great Disappearance
- Jerusalem: Ground Zero
- The Stage Is Set
The End (7)
Sunday, October 24, 2021
The Stage Is Set
We don’t know when the rapture of the church, the Antichrist, the tribulation period, and ultimately Jesus’ return will occur. But here’s what we do know. “The Stage Is Set!” Each day is one step closer. The question is are we ready? We need to ask ourselves if Jesus were to come back this year… this month… this week, what is He going to find us doing? The reality we face is that with every new day it feels more and more like the increasing labor pains Jesus spoke of as a sign of His return?Fill-in Notes
Take Away / Application
Understanding that the stage is set for end-time events to take place.
Don’t be afraid to add to this list, skip questions that don’t work for your group, or branch off with additional questions as the discussion unfolds. Conversation is key! This is the time to work through the application of scripture and have group members figure things out together.
- When you hear words like, “prophecy”, “end times”, “Revelation”, what comes to mind?
- How familiar are you with what the Bible says about the end of the world, the Antichrist, Jesus’ return?
- As we begin this series on end times how can the group use this time as a catalyst to reach new people for Jesus? Don’t think about trying to explain prophecy to them, rather, introduce Jesus to them. (i.e. serving, dinner, prayer, coffee, invite, opening your home, etc.)
- Read 2 Corinthians 5:10, 1 Corinthians 3:12–15. These verses are for Christ-followers who have the gift of eternal life. Discuss what they mean. What does it look like to be ready for Jesus’ return?
- Knowing that the Word of God should have a purifying effect on our lives, what steps do you need to take to make that a reality? Who can you invite to come alongside you to walk that journey with you?
- The “seven unmistakable signs” are no longer a distant reality but one that is a very real and sobering reality in our world today. How can and should this affect how we live and how we witness to others?
- Did God, through today’s message, unearth a commitment you need to make and be held accountable to? If so, what is that commitment?
- Ask group members to share where they’re reading in the Bible and how that time is going.
- Ask group members how their prayer time is going. Take time to pray for one another.
Questions about following Jesus?
Want to know how simple it is to have a relationship with Jesus? Interested in talking with someone about Jesus? Let us know below.