They’ve been best friends for more than 30 years since their days at Grove City College in Pennsylvania. Barb was an elementary education major, and Randy a business major. Randy & Barb think it’s particularly cool that God has given them the opportunity to work together in ministry…all for His glory.
Randy & Barb remember their first days at Northwest Bible Church when the church met at a little building on the corner in Old Hilliard. What a joy to see what God has done over the years!
Hobbies and Interests
- Making quick trips to Kentucky to visit their daughters and sons-in-law
- Eating Chipotle and watching classic movies on Sunday nights after Awana
- Reading, listening to podcasts, and going to conferences
- Tracking down soft serve ice cream places
- Taking power walks, especially along Ohio’s most beautiful mile at Lakeside
- Dreaming of trips to Israel, Europe, and all 50 states