Here are the details for our Fall Session:
Embracing God’s Grace: Colossians/Philemon
Tuesdays, 9:15–11am or 7–8:30pm
Embracing God’s Grace focuses on Colossians and Philemon, helping readers strengthen their faith by discovering more about God and His principles.
Working through 25 lessons, readers will better understand who Christ is and who they are in Him. They’ll be encouraged to embrace His life in all its fullness and…
- put away their sin natures
- develop compassion, kindness, peace, and other fruit of the Spirit
- draw on Paul’s dedication and zeal to live fully for Christ
- employ the keys to recognizing and avoiding false teachings
- know and accept the amazing grace and forgiveness God offers
This uplifting and stimulating study helps readers know more about their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and how they can live and share His love, wisdom, and teachings.