Standing Strong in the Battle for Truth
This year 1,066 kids charged into a world brimming with kings and kingdoms, majestic castles, fire-breathing dragons, and epic battles. Our Royal Majesty’s kingdom was under attack, and we learned to prepare for battle!
We would like to say a huge “thank you” to all of the volunteers who made this incredible week possible! Because of your faithful service, many seeds were planted in God’s kingdom!
Amidst the pages of The Kingdom Chronicles: Standing Strong in the Battle for Truth, the knights-in-training learned:
- To recognize the two kingdom (darkness vs. light)
- To prepare for battle by wearing the full armor of God daily
- To serve and obey their heavenly Commander—the King of kings
- To train their brains to know, memorize, obey and speak God’s Word
- To build a biblical worldview and keep their guard up against false teachings and attacks by the Enemy