We’re gathering in-person & online!
We have been, and continue to monitor guidelines and best practices for gathering and are committed to creating an environment that allows us to meet in a safe and healthy way. To make that possible, we’ve taken steps to create a sanitary environment that allows for physical distancing.
We encourage you to make the best choice for your family and situation as you consider attending physically or continuing to worship with us online.
One Worship Service at 10am
Our morning service is at 10am. Doors will be opening 30 minutes prior to service. If you arrive a bit earlier than that please be willing to remain in your vehicle until the doors open and we’re ready for you.
Nursery, Preschool, and Kid City
At this time, Sunday morning children’s ministry (Nursery, Preschool, and Kid City) will not be available. We look forward to opening those ministries at the appropriate time! Until then, we understand that you may not be ready to bring your little one out, or your nursery or preschooler might not be ready for service in the Worship Center. We totally understand and would love to continue to worship with you online each Sunday morning!
Beginning Sunday evenings in October, Family Kid City will be a fun, interactive, and educational time for kids to learn the Bible with their families in a safe and socially distanced environment.
For the past several months, we’ve been grateful for the ability to worship together online. We will continue to offer full services online.
If you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you’re just not ready to physically attend church, please continue to join us online. This is also a great option if you want to invite a friend to join you!
Full services will premiere Sundays at 9am on:
You’re part of the Northwest family no matter where you choose to attend!
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
- Staff, greeters, and volunteers serving indoors will be wearing masks.
- Staff and volunteers will refrain from handshakes, hugs, and physical contact.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- All high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized prior to, between, and after services. This includes restrooms, countertops, pews, doors, and more.
- Sunday morning children’s ministry (Nursery, Preschool, and Kid City) will not be available at this time.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No hospitality food or beverages will be offered.
- No offering plates will be passed. You can continue to give online, mail your checks, or place your tithe into one of the offering boxes located at the Worship Center doors.
- Here are some simple instructions for how to start giving online.
- Every other pew will be blocked-off, and hosts will be stationed in the Worship Center to direct you to your seat.
- If you would like a mask or forget yours the Guest Services team will have them available.
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online.
- We encourage you to take the necessary health and safety precautions that you have set for you and your family.
- At this time, we’re asking you to wear a mask as you enter and exit the building and Worship Center, as we act in accordance with the city of Hilliard. This is one way you can help serve others as we work to make this a safe environment for each and every person attending. And if you forget yours, no problem! We’ll have one for you when you get here.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests while seated in the Worship Center.
- At the conclusion of the service please exit the building promptly.
- Please bring your own pen or pencil for notes.