We’re gathering in-person & online!
We have been, and continue to monitor guidelines and best practices for gathering and are committed to creating an environment that allows us to meet in a safe and healthy way. To make that possible, we’ve taken steps to create a sanitary environment that allows for physical distancing.
We encourage you to make the best choice for your family and situation as you consider attending physically or continuing to worship with us online.
Sunday Worship Service at 9 & 10:45am
Our morning services are at 9 & 10:45am. Doors will be opening 30 minutes prior to service. If you arrive a bit earlier than that please be willing to remain in your vehicle until the doors open and we’re ready for you.
Our NW Kids children’s ministry is now open.
Nursery, Preschool, and Kid City
We’ve reopened our NW Kids children’s ministries for nursery thru sixth grade during our 10:45am service. To make this the safest environment, we’re asking families to pre-register their children, as well as adding other precautions.
If you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you’re just not ready to physically attend church, please continue to join us online. This is also a great option if you want to invite a friend to join you!
Watch the full service on Sundays beginning at 9am
You’re part of the Northwest family no matter where you choose to attend!
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
- Staff, greeters, and volunteers serving indoors will be wearing masks.
- Staff and volunteers will refrain from handshakes, hugs, and physical contact.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- All high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized prior to, between, and after services. This includes restrooms, countertops, pews, doors, and more.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No hospitality food or beverages will be offered.
- No offering plates will be passed. You can continue to give online, mail your checks, or place your tithe into one of the offering boxes located at the Worship Center doors.
- Rows will be socially distanced, and hosts will be available to direct you to your seat.
- If you would like a mask or forget yours the Guest Services team will have them available.
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online.
- We encourage you to take the necessary health and safety precautions that you have set for you and your family.
- At this time, we’re asking you to wear a mask as you enter and exit the building and Worship Center. This is one way you can help serve others as we work to make this a safe environment for each and every person attending. And if you forget yours, no problem! We’ll have one for you when you get here.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests while seated in the Worship Center.
- At the conclusion of the service please exit the building promptly.
- Please bring your own pen or pencil for notes.