Director of Preschool Ministry
With a background in elementary education and as a former preschool teacher, Cari knows we have an amazing opportunity to truly shape and help grow developing hearts and minds.
Her desire is for the littlest ones at Northwest to know they are safe, perfectly created and loved by the volunteers who care for and teach them…and of course by our Heavenly Father.
- Having quiet times on the porch, family dinners on the deck, walking our dogs, gardening, jogging, kayaking…just get me outside!
- Reading, or at least collecting books to read later.
- Supporting our kids’ schools and teams (Go Hilliard Davidson Wildcats! Go Cedarville Hornets! Go Texas A&M Aggies!)
- Road trips back and forth to Texas to visit family and friends—each one is an adventure!
- Ministry! I love serving in our local church, and I’m challenged to be ready for what the Lord wants me to say “yes.”
- Favorites include coffee, Mexican food, and cooking meals together with Corby. We’re a great team!