Director of Women’s Ministry
Brooke’s goal for the Women’s Ministry is to provide opportunities for women to connect and grow in their relationship with both their Savior and each other.
After graduating from Cedarville College, she began filling in at the church office anywhere that was needed, until she found the perfect fit in her position with the Women’s Ministry. These days she can be found organizing Women’s events (including putting her love for all things Christmas into action with the Ladies’ Christmas Tea), working behind the scenes for our Women’s groups, and doing anything admin related for the other Women’s ministries.
- Keeping up with my 3 guys… Jamie, Boston & Bracken
- Travel… especially to historical sites (Just ask Jamie about all those historic graveyards I drug him to in Boston)
- I’ve always loved reading & writing, but definitely NOT arithmetic
- Beginning October 1 it’s anything Christmas… I’d make it earlier, but Jamie and I compromised with October 1. He’s adapted to my craziness
- Michigan Football and sappy Hallmark movies… that’s pretty much the extent of my television viewing habits