Men’s Bible Study Groups
At NW | Saturdays 7:30–9am Open Group
A Men’s Group is a small group of six to twelve men who gather for teaching in God’s Word, discussion, prayer, community, and accountability. We gather for several sessions throughout the year.
We meet early on Saturday mornings and we’re out by 9am so you still have your Saturday! The next session will be four weeks in February for a study of the four chapters of Philippians.
- February: Studying the four chapters of Philippians, weekly led by one of our deacons
- February 2 – Philippians Chapter 1 – Jamie Dato
- February 9 – Philippians Chapter 2 – Shane Griggs
- February 16 – Philippians Chapter 3 – Ryan Phillips
- February 23 – Philippians Chapter 4 – Nic Thieman
- March 23 – April 27: Continuing our study of the book of Micah