Seven Ways To Give Thanks
As you count your blessings this Thanksgiving, we encourage you to try this family-friendly activity. Have each family member take turns answering the following. You can do one a day or do them all at once.
- One gift you’ve received this year you are thankful for.
- Two things you’ve learned about God this year that have been meaningful.
- Three friends that you’re thankful for.
- Four things you’re thankful for about your family or caregivers.
- Five experiences your family had this year that made you happy.
- Six things in creation you think are really awesome.
- Seven people outside your family who blessed you in some way.