Serve at the 2018 Single Parent Fair
Being a single parent is an extremely difficult task–especially if finances are tight. Northwest is extending our hands to help single-parent families right in time for back to school. Our Single Parent Fair on Saturday, August 4, 2018, is an opportunity to provide needed supplies for elementary age single-parent families in need.
Join us and find a place for you to support a family! Choose an opportunity below that fits the best way for you to serve.
Be the hands and feet of Jesus, right here in Hilliard!
- Fill a bag! (Available beginning Sunday, July 1)
- School Supply Backpacks: Grab a backpack from the foyer and fill it with the requested school supplies (supplies will cost around $40).
- Grocery Totes: Grab a reusable grocery bag from the foyer and fill it with the requested non-perishable food items (totaling around $25).
- Sign up to serve at the Fair!
- Spread the word! Invite a single parent neighbor or friend to attend the event. Flyers are available at our table in the foyer or you can share the event link with them through a text message, social media, or email.