In This Series
- The Final Warning!
- Will America Survive?
- The Worst 3½ Years in Human History, Part 2
- The Worst 3½ Years in Human History, Part 1
- The Coming Invasion of Israel
- The Great Disappearance
- Jerusalem: Ground Zero
- The Stage Is Set
The End (8)
Sunday, December 05, 2021
Will America Survive?
As we’ve been in the series, “The End”, we’ve looked at Israel… nations in the Middle East… Russia. All key players when it comes to prophecy.
But this week it gets personal. We’re looking inward rather than outward. And the thing is when you look at Scripture, there’s nothing written that makes a reference to this nation we live in.
Our country that has been a superpower for so long… nothing. So where do we fit into prophecy? Or as we’ll hear on Sunday, the better question to ask is “Will America Survive?”Fill-in Notes
Don’t be afraid to add to this list, skip questions that don’t work for your group or branch off with additional questions as discussion unfolds. Conversation is key! This is the time to work through the application of scripture and have group members figure things out together.
- How has this series encouraged or discouraged you?
- What scripture or statement from the message stood out to you and why?
- Pastor laid out five credible reasons for America’s absence in the Bible/prophecy. How does this create a sobering thought in your mind? How does it spark an urgency in our mission to share the Gospel?
- The passage in Romans 1:21–32 accurately describes where we are as a nation in terms of our rejection of God, our acceptance of homosexuality and other sexual sins, as well as how immorality is even celebrated. How can we as believers stand as a voice for morality (God’s way) when we are surrounded by depravity.
- Looking at your daily routine, how much of your day is spent thinking about the “World” versus being focused on Jesus and your mission? What do you need to change today?
- Pastor mentioned that the cause for evangelism is urgent. Revelation 20:5 states, “And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.” In light of this, what are you doing in your sphere of influence to evangelize?
- Are you living a holy, authentic, and attractive life for Christ? Tell someone this week that God loves them.
Questions about following Jesus?
Want to know how simple it is to have a relationship with Jesus? Interested in talking with someone about Jesus? Let us know below.