In This Series
It’s Time To Get Back To Normal (5)
Sunday, May 09, 2021
Fourteen months… 61 Sunday mornings… have passed since we had our last normal Sunday morning together. And as week after week has gone by, one churning thought has become crystal clear. God isn’t done with His church yet. And we’re ready for it. Whatever He’s got for us, we are all in. It’s time church… “It’s Time to Get Back to Normal”.
Take Away / Application
Baptism is a stepping stone to publicly celebrate a personal decision to follow Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
Don’t be afraid to add to this list, skip questions that don’t work for your group or branch off with additional questions as discussion unfolds. Conversation is key! This is the time to work through the application of scripture and have group members figure things out together.
- For those who have been baptized after you’ve were saved, share when and where you were baptized.
- How did your relationship with Christ change or grow after baptism?
- Belief always precedes baptism. Share about the moment you believed in Jesus Christ? What does “believing” in Jesus Christ mean? Read Romans 10:9–10, 1 Corinthians 15:1–4.
- What’s one new thing you learned about baptism from this message?
- Do you feel prepared to share about baptism with someone who has questions? What would that conversation sound like? Share with your group.
- If you haven’t been baptized what is holding you back. Honestly and lovingly discuss with your group.
Please pray for relational opportunities to personally invest in people in Jesus’ name.
Questions about following Jesus?
Want to know how simple it is to have a relationship with Jesus? Interested in talking with someone about Jesus? Let us know below.