In This Series
Which One Are You? (3)
Sunday, July 12, 2020
Ten men with the same death sentence. One experience with the Savior. Two very different responses. When we look closely at the ten men, we’ll see ourselves, and it’s up to each of us to decide “Which Number” we’re choosing to be.Fill-in Notes
Take Away / Application
A life saved by Jesus leads to a heart of thankfulness, thoughtfulness, and praise!
Don’t be afraid to add to this list, skip questions that don’t work for your group or branch off with additional questions as discussion unfolds. Conversation is key! This is the time to work through the application of scripture and have group members figure things out together.
- What impacted you the most from today’s message?
- In your notes, review, “Understanding Leprosy”. Discuss how sin mirrors leprosy. How have you seen or personally experienced these five (spread, disfigure, isolate, no cure, death) characteristics of sin? Share.
- The Psalms teach us to clap, sing, shout, and kneel in response to God’s grace to us. Do you allow yourself to physically respond in worship to God? What holds you back?
- Only one of the ten lepers thanked Jesus for the miracle He did for them. Do you make it a habit to live a life of thankfulness to God for His mighty works in your life? How can that attitude of gratitude be lived out in your earthly relationships?
- Read Luke 17:17–18 and Romans 1:24–25. Everyone likes to receive gifts. When it comes to Jesus, how can getting caught up in the gift cause us to miss the Giver? How do you need to refocus on the Giver…Jesus Christ this week?
- With personal interaction and social gatherings so limited, how is the Holy Spirit prompting you to fill those gaps with new and creative ways to reach people for Christ?
Questions about following Jesus?
Want to know how simple it is to have a relationship with Jesus? Interested in talking with someone about Jesus? Let us know below.