In This Series
- Need To Know
- Forecast: 2017, Part 1
- Forecast: 2017, Part 2
- Forecast: 2017, Part 3
- Setbacks and Failures
- What Must I Do To Be Saved?
- Communion Service
- What Crucified the Lord Jesus?
- Philippians 2:1–11
- Your Best Route
- Out of the Pew: Developing Authentic Friendships
- Out of the Pew: Into a Group
- What If?
- What Difference Does It Make?
- Unique Love
- The Value of Time Alone
- How Ya Livin’?
- Of First Importance
- Welcoming Pilira Chibwana
- A Story Of Two Sons
- Everybody Wants to Change the World, but…
Stand-Alone Sermons (24)
Sunday, September 30, 2018
Welcoming Pilira Chibwana
God has left Christians on earth to reach others with the Gospel and invest in people. We do this through helping one another live out the instructions of God’s Word, love God and love others. How are you organizing your time? Do make you make room to invest in others? In order to bear fruit what needs to change in your life today?
Take Away / Application
You have been left to bear spiritual fruit by pouring your life into others.
Don’t be afraid to add to this list, skip questions that don’t work for your group or branch off with additional questions as the discussion unfolds. Conversation is key! This is the time to work through the application of scripture and have group members figure things out together.
- Read Isaiah 5:1–8. God was trying to get the attention of His people. How, in your life, has God tried to get your attention? (i.e. difficult situations, illness, a mentor, church, music, etc.)
- In Isaiah 5:2, God cleared the stones from the field. Stones are obstacles to producing good fruit. What obstacles are in your way to bearing more fruit for God? (Obstacles could be money, entertainment, excuses, sports, etc.)
- What steps do you need to take to grow in your relationship with God and begin reaching out to others?
- Has there been a time when someone invested in you for the sake of spiritual growth? Share how their investment has impacted your life.
- Whether young or old, does your time need to change in order to biblically invest in another person? If so, how?
- What impacted you the most from Pastor Pilira’s message?