In This Series
- Nothing but the Blood
- God’s Plan… Fulfilled
- Spending Time with God
- Clarifying the Confusion
- Our Good… His Glory
- When Life Makes No Sense
- Satan’s M.O.
- One Thing You CAN Control
- Three Questions You’ve Got to Get Right
- Responding to God’s Call
- The Journey
- It All Comes Down to This
- It Is Required…
- Are You Going After It?
- Trained By Grace
- What God Wants from You, Dad
- Is Good Good Enough?
- WHEN Adversity Comes
- Your Life… After Death
- When Adversity Meets God
- Unshakable Character
- The Battle That Rages
- “All Things” Means “All Things”
- Why There Had to be a Cross
- The Power of One
- A Question That Begs To Be Answered
- Your Greatest Encourager
- Alert and Aware
- 2020: How will you live it out?
- 2020: How will you approach God’s Word?
- Welcoming Tom Thompson of The Refuge
- Everybody Wants to Change the World, but…
- Welcoming Pilira Chibwana
Stand-Alone Sermons (35)
Sunday, September 30, 2018
Welcoming Pilira Chibwana
God has left Christians on earth to reach others with the Gospel and invest in people. We do this through helping one another live out the instructions of God’s Word, love God and love others. How are you organizing your time? Do make you make room to invest in others? In order to bear fruit what needs to change in your life today?
Take Away / Application
You have been left to bear spiritual fruit by pouring your life into others.
Don’t be afraid to add to this list, skip questions that don’t work for your group or branch off with additional questions as the discussion unfolds. Conversation is key! This is the time to work through the application of scripture and have group members figure things out together.
- Read Isaiah 5:1–8. God was trying to get the attention of His people. How, in your life, has God tried to get your attention? (i.e. difficult situations, illness, a mentor, church, music, etc.)
- In Isaiah 5:2, God cleared the stones from the field. Stones are obstacles to producing good fruit. What obstacles are in your way to bearing more fruit for God? (Obstacles could be money, entertainment, excuses, sports, etc.)
- What steps do you need to take to grow in your relationship with God and begin reaching out to others?
- Has there been a time when someone invested in you for the sake of spiritual growth? Share how their investment has impacted your life.
- Whether young or old, does your time need to change in order to biblically invest in another person? If so, how?
- What impacted you the most from Pastor Pilira’s message?