In This Series
- Unwavering, Part 4: Jesus IS God
- Unwavering, Part 3: Alone!
- Unwavering, Part 2: Our Response to God’s Holiness
- Unwavering, Part 1
Sunday, February 21, 2021
Unwavering, Part 4: Jesus IS God
Jesus was good, but He wasn’t just a good man. Jesus taught, but He wasn’t just a teacher. The truth that separates true followers of Christ from every other religion in this world is that at the very heart of our faith is the truth that “Jesus IS God”!Fill-in Notes
Take Away / Application
Jesus IS God!
Don’t be afraid to add to this list, skip questions that don’t work for your group or branch off with additional questions as discussion unfolds. Conversation is key! This is the time to work through the application of scripture and have group members figure things out together.
- What impacted you most from today’s message?
- What are some ways people might answer the question, “Is Jesus God?”
- Read Hebrews 7:25–28.
- Why is it important to realize that Jesus is God?
- Why does our salvation depend on Jesus being God?
- How does knowing that Jesus is God help you better understand God?
- Knowing that Jesus is referred to both as God and as the Word, how seriously should we take the words of the Bible? What have you learned from your time in the Bible this week? Are you putting the truth of God’s Word into action?
- How is your prayer life? Are you spending quality time in prayer with the Lord?
Questions about following Jesus?
Want to know how simple it is to have a relationship with Jesus? Interested in talking with someone about Jesus? Let us know below.