In This Series
Changed Lives (5)
Sunday, May 12, 2019
Part 3: Timothy
As we read in the Bible, we find men and women whose lives intersected with Jesus and they were never the same again… their lives were changed forever. And the thing is, Jesus wants the same for you and me today. During this series, we’ll be looking at different Jesus encounters in the Bible and seeing what God has to say. Because in today’s world, change can be exciting or scary, but Jesus knows exactly how much we need it.Fill-in Notes
The Reid’s Story
Take Away / Application
Lead others to trust in Jesus by modeling your faith and being rooted in the Scriptures.
Don’t be afraid to add to this list, skip questions that don’t work for your group or branch off with additional questions as the discussion unfolds. Conversation is key! This is the time to work through the application of scripture and have group members figure things out together.
- What impacted you most from Scott and Hannah’s story?
- Read Romans 12:10. What does it look like to honor and give preference to one another?
- Read 1 Peter 5:8, Ephesians 2:2. How do you view the devil and this world? Do you see him as a very real enemy or something else? What do the Scriptures say about this world?
- What does taking steps toward God look like?
- What does it mean to model your faith?
- Currently, how is your prayer life? How would you like to see your prayer life grow?
- What does it look like to be rooted in the Scriptures? How do you deal with Scripture that you disagree with? Is the Bible your final source for truth? Why or why not?
Pick a mom, grandma or influential woman in your life to pray for. Call and tell them why you’re thankful for their influence in your life.