In This Series
- Nothing but the Blood
- God’s Plan… Fulfilled
- Spending Time with God
- Clarifying the Confusion
- Our Good… His Glory
- When Life Makes No Sense
- Satan’s M.O.
- One Thing You CAN Control
- Three Questions You’ve Got to Get Right
- Responding to God’s Call
- The Journey
- It All Comes Down to This
- It Is Required…
- Are You Going After It?
- Trained By Grace
- What God Wants from You, Dad
- Is Good Good Enough?
- WHEN Adversity Comes
- Your Life… After Death
- When Adversity Meets God
- Unshakable Character
- The Battle That Rages
- “All Things” Means “All Things”
- Why There Had to be a Cross
- The Power of One
- A Question That Begs To Be Answered
- Your Greatest Encourager
- Alert and Aware
- 2020: How will you live it out?
- 2020: How will you approach God’s Word?
- Welcoming Tom Thompson of The Refuge
- Everybody Wants to Change the World, but…
- Welcoming Pilira Chibwana
Stand-Alone Sermons (33)
Sunday, October 04, 2020
Three Questions You’ve Got to Get Right
In life there are a lot of questions we get asked where the answer is a matter of opinion. But when it comes to your eternity there’s no room for opinion. There are “Three Questions You’ve Got to Get Right”.Fill-in Notes
Take Away / Application
A clear understanding of who Jesus is, why He died, and why we should follow Him brings the Gospel to life and impacts our daily walk.
Don’t be afraid to add to this list, skip questions that don’t work for your group or branch off with additional questions as discussion unfolds. Conversation is key! This is the time to work through the application of scripture and have group members figure things out together.
- What questions do people usually have about Jesus? i.e. Is He truly the Son of God? Is He God in the flesh? Is He a real person who existed in history? Etc.
- As a group, take time to find Scripture that answers the questions you came up with.
- Read 1 Corinthians 15:1–4. Do you have a handle on what the Gospel is and how to share it clearly and simply?
- What questions do have about the Gospel? Do you have any fear of sharing the Gospel? Explain and work through as a group.
- How does prophecy help give us the “fingerprints” to validating the truth of who Jesus is?
- Jesus took your place on the cross. When Pastor Harrell explained the details of Jesus’ crucifixion, how did that impact you and what did it make you think about?
- Christianity hinges upon the resurrection of Jesus Christ. What questions do you have about the resurrection? Research as a group over the next few weeks and share what you learn.
- In light of who Jesus is and why He died, how will today’s message deepen your relationship and worship of Him?
- What have you learned from your time in the Bible this week? How is it impacting your daily life?
- How is your prayer life? Are you spending quality time in prayer with the Lord?
Questions about following Jesus?
Want to know how simple it is to have a relationship with Jesus? Interested in talking with someone about Jesus? Let us know below.