In This Series
- The Final Warning!
- Will America Survive?
- The Worst 3½ Years in Human History, Part 2
- The Worst 3½ Years in Human History, Part 1
- The Coming Invasion of Israel
- The Great Disappearance
- Jerusalem: Ground Zero
- The Stage Is Set
The End (8)
Sunday, November 21, 2021
The Worst 3½ Years in Human History, Part 1
The horror that started during the first 3½ years of the tribulation is only going to intensify. The wrath of God will be poured out and it will be terror like this world has never seen. The human mind can’t fully comprehend what “The Worst 3½ Years in Human History” will be like for those who don’t know Jesus.Fill-in Notes
Daniel 2:32–43, Revelation 12:7–12
Take Away / Application
Biblically understanding what’s to come in the future is important and impacts how we live today.
Don’t be afraid to add to this list, skip questions that don’t work for your group or branch off with additional questions as discussion unfolds. Conversation is key! This is the time to work through the application of scripture and have group members figure things out together.
- Although there’s a lot to understand and work through how has this current series impacted you?
- Biblically understanding the future, end times, and prophecy should impact how we live now. Discuss how?
- When it comes to the Antichrist, rapture, or end-time events it’s easy to get consumed or preoccupied with the “who”, “when”, and “how.” How can we be biblically informed and aware yet not consumed with these things?
- Read Matthew 28:18–20. While talking about end-time events, how can we keep the Great Commission at the forefront of all that do? Is there something your group needs to collectively do, this month, to show Jesus to those who don’t know Him?
- Read Deuteronomy 6:5. How are you doing with this command? Be honest, share where the Lord is blessing, and share where you’re struggling. Regardless of the times, the ups and downs of this world, and the things to come we are called to live out this verse. Encourage and help one another wherever needed to see this verse bear fruit in our lives.
- Take time to share blessings and thanksgivings with one another. A great way to start is by saying, “I want to praise the Lord for…”
- Ask group members to share where they’re reading in the Bible and how that time is going.
- Ask group members how their prayer time is going. Take time to pray for one another.
Questions about following Jesus?
Want to know how simple it is to have a relationship with Jesus? Interested in talking with someone about Jesus? Let us know below.