In This Series
- The Final Warning!
- Will America Survive?
- The Worst 3½ Years in Human History, Part 2
- The Worst 3½ Years in Human History, Part 1
- The Coming Invasion of Israel
- The Great Disappearance
- Jerusalem: Ground Zero
- The Stage Is Set
The End (8)
Sunday, November 28, 2021
The Worst 3½ Years in Human History, Part 2
The horror that started during the first 3½ years of the tribulation is only going to intensify. The wrath of God will be poured out and it will be terror like this world has never seen. The human mind can’t fully comprehend what “The Worst 3½ Years in Human History” will be like for those who don’t know Jesus.Fill-in Notes
Take Away / Application
The Bible paints a grim picture of life on earth during the Great Tribulation. But today is another chance for you to turn to the Lord. Have you made the critical decision to give your life to Jesus? If so, are you walking closely with Him today?
Don’t be afraid to add to this list, skip questions that don’t work for your group or branch off with additional questions as discussion unfolds. Conversation is key! This is the time to work through the application of scripture and have group members figure things out together.
- Pastor shared a quote from Dave Hunt, “Somewhere at this very moment on planet earth the Antichrist is almost certainly alive… biding his time, awaiting his cue.” Discuss your understanding of the Antichrist before and after this message.
- Pastor laid out for us God’s wrath and judgment to come in response to sin. Does this change the way you view Jesus’ suffering on the cross? If so, how?
- In light of the horror of God’s wrath and judgment to come, how will you live differently this next week, month, year?
- What stood out to you the most from this message?
Read 1 Peter 4:7–8. The Apostle Peter reminds us that the end is at hand, and calls us to respond by being serious and watchful in our prayers… and above all things to fervently love one another. Discuss what it means to be serious and watchful in your prayers as well as fervently loving one another.
Take some time to ask how everyone is doing and pray for one another.
Questions about following Jesus?
Want to know how simple it is to have a relationship with Jesus? Interested in talking with someone about Jesus? Let us know below.