In This Series
- The Final Warning!
- Will America Survive?
- The Worst 3½ Years in Human History, Part 2
- The Worst 3½ Years in Human History, Part 1
- The Coming Invasion of Israel
- The Great Disappearance
- Jerusalem: Ground Zero
- The Stage Is Set
The End (8)
Sunday, December 12, 2021
The Final Warning!
The clock is ticking… and no one but God knows when time will run out. But it sure does feel like the end is near… really near. Which means that more than reading the headlines as just events happening around the world, we need to read them as a warning from God Himself… in what very well could be “The Final Warning.”Fill-in Notes
Take Away / Application
Our time remaining here on this earth is short and the rapture could take place at any moment. With the right motives and with future events to take place like the judgment seat of Christ, His millennial kingdom, and the great white throne judgment, it is time that we as children of God act with urgency in being salt and light to this world around us!
Don’t be afraid to add to this list, skip questions that don’t work for your group or branch off with additional questions as discussion unfolds. Conversation is key! This is the time to work through the application of scripture and have group members figure things out together.
- How often do you consider the judgment seat of Christ in your daily life?
- What would your life look like if we considered the Judgment seat before we said or did anything?
- As a believer in Christ, why do you look forward to the rapture?
- Knowing the rapture could occur at any moment, who in your life do you need to share Jesus with and how can your group be praying for you to do that?
- Regarding the Judgment Seat of Christ, our rewards in heaven will be based on our works for Christ. Our works need to have the right motive to glorify God, or they will prove futile. Are there any examples of when you’ve done something good, but with the wrong motive? What was the outcome? How might have the outcome been different or better if you were aligned with Jesus? Going forward, how can we ensure that we have the correct motives when we serve?
- One of the descriptions of the Millennium is that there will be holiness. The word “holy” means to be set apart for God’s sacred purposes. How are believers called to be set apart? How can we demonstrate this with non-believers in our lives? Discuss what may prevent you from living a holy life and how your life group can help you overcome those obstacles.
- How has this series impacted you and how will you live differently because of it?
- Where are you reading in the Word this week?
- How is your prayer time with the Lord this week?
Questions about following Jesus?
Want to know how simple it is to have a relationship with Jesus? Interested in talking with someone about Jesus? Let us know below.