In This Series
- The Final Warning!
- Will America Survive?
- The Worst 3½ Years in Human History, Part 2
- The Worst 3½ Years in Human History, Part 1
- The Coming Invasion of Israel
- The Great Disappearance
- Jerusalem: Ground Zero
- The Stage Is Set
The End (8)
Sunday, November 14, 2021
The Coming Invasion of Israel
In the Bible, we see the unique relationship between God and Israel. They’re His chosen people. The Jews are the people that God’s own Son, Jesus, was born into. However, the enemy of God, Satan, has one mission. Destroy them. All through history, the devil has tried. But during the Tribulation, the target on Israel’s back is magnified like never before. The enemies of Israel will join forces and come at them in an invasion like this world has never seen.Fill-in Notes
Take Away / Application
Nothing and no one will destroy Israel!
Don’t be afraid to add to this list, skip questions that don’t work for your group or branch off with additional questions as discussion unfolds. Conversation is key! This is the time to work through the application of scripture and have group members figure things out together.
- Read Titus 1:2, Hebrews 6:18. God cannot lie… This means that the Bible, God’s Word (all of it) to us is infallible, perfect, and without error. Do you agree and believe this statement? If no, explain. If yes, does the truth of God’s Word truly impact how you live, how you view the world, obedience to Him, your personal holiness, etc? Discuss.
- How does today’s message impact your daily relationship with Jesus?
- What piece of information from today’s message was most helpful for you?
- How is this series on end times propelling you to reach out to people who don’t know Jesus?
- How is this series on end times impacting personal holiness in your life?
- Ask group members to share where they’re reading in the Bible and how that time is going.
- Ask group members how their prayer time is going. Take time to pray for one another.
Questions about following Jesus?
Want to know how simple it is to have a relationship with Jesus? Interested in talking with someone about Jesus? Let us know below.