Sunday, December 15, 2019
Take Away / Application
My relationship with others needs to come from the overflow of my relationship with Jesus.Fill-in Notes
Don’t be afraid to add to this list, skip questions that don’t work for your group or branch off with additional questions as the discussion unfolds. Conversation is key! This is the time to work through the application of scripture and have group members figure things out together.
- What impacted you most from the message?
- Share about one relationship that has impacted you the most.
- Read Ephesians 6:1–3. How have you seen obedience lead to blessing in your life or your child’s life?
- When it comes to parenting, are you focusing more on rules and regulations than your character and relationship with Jesus? Are there any changes you need to make to your parenting style based on your answer?
- How have you seen the statement, “Your friends will influence the quality and direction of your life.” hold true? Are there any changes you need to make in your friendship circle based on Proverbs 13:20?
- Are your Christian relationships carrying out the one another commands? Share an example.
- When it comes to reaching out to unbelievers, are you being intentional and ready to share about Jesus? What’s one person you can start reaching out to today?
- How is your relationship with Jesus? Is your time with Him overflowing into all your other relationships? Why or why not?