Sunday, May 02, 2021
Reality Check, Part Two
It doesn’t take long to look around and see how haywire our reality has become. The world today has many conflicts, divisions, distractions, and confusion. We need a reality check! The good news for Christ-followers is that God’s Word gives us timeless truths that root us in reality… and that will never change. In doing so, God expects us to live out the reality of these truths. In this series, you’ll be challenged to examine the reality of what you’re rooted in.Fill-in Notes
Take Away / Application
- We declare Jesus through how He’s created us.
- Our fellowship with one another is a witnessing tool that should lead others to Jesus.
- Our joy is rooted in Jesus.
Don’t be afraid to add to this list, skip questions that don’t work for your group or branch off with additional questions as discussion unfolds. Conversation is key! This is the time to work through the application of scripture and have group members figure things out together.
- When it comes to declaring Jesus to others, what excuses do we make?
- What’s do you find is the hardest part about declaring Jesus to others?
- Once one thing you can do this week, right where God has you, to declare Jesus to someone?
- How is your fellowship with Jesus this week? What have you learned from your time in the Bible this week? Share how this is impacting your daily life?
- How is your fellowship amongst your group outside of the time you meet for discussion? How can you get together more often to do life with one another? Start with a picnic or dinner and go from there.
- Discuss the differences between biblical joy and happiness.
- Is anything robbing you of your joy right now? What truth can you find in the Scriptures to root your joy back in Jesus?
- Over the last two weeks, what’s impacted you the most? Is there anything that needs to change based on what God has taught you?
Questions about following Jesus?
Want to know how simple it is to have a relationship with Jesus? Interested in talking with someone about Jesus? Let us know below.