In This Series
- America…Have We Forgotten?
- What Defines a Great Church?
- The Three Chairs
- THE, Part 2
- THE, Part 1
- HE ROSE...YOU CHOSE!
- When Life Doesn’t Make Sense
- Nothing but the Blood
- God’s Plan… Fulfilled
- Spending Time with God
- Clarifying the Confusion
- Our Good… His Glory
- When Life Makes No Sense
- Satan’s M.O.
- One Thing You CAN Control
- Three Questions You’ve Got to Get Right
- Responding to God’s Call
- The Journey
- It All Comes Down to This
- It Is Required…
- Are You Going After It?
- Trained By Grace
- What God Wants from You, Dad
- Is Good Good Enough?
- WHEN Adversity Comes
- Your Life… After Death
- When Adversity Meets God
- Unshakable Character
- The Battle That Rages
- “All Things” Means “All Things”
- Why There Had to be a Cross
- The Power of One
- A Question That Begs To Be Answered
- Your Greatest Encourager
- Alert and Aware
- 2020: How will you live it out?
- 2020: How will you approach God’s Word?
- Welcoming Tom Thompson of The Refuge
- Everybody Wants to Change the World, but…
- Welcoming Pilira Chibwana
Stand-Alone Sermons (40)
Sunday, June 14, 2020
Is Good Good Enough?
There’s a lot of things in life that we can get by with just being good at… but when it comes to getting into Heaven, each one of us needs to ask ourselves, Is Good Good Enough?Fill-in Notes
Take Away / Application
Forgiveness of sin and the free gift of eternal life only come through faith in Jesus Christ.
Don’t be afraid to add to this list, skip questions that don’t work for your group or branch off with additional questions as the discussion unfolds. Conversation is key! This is the time to work through the application of scripture and have group members figure things out together.
- What impacted you the most from this message? Share.
- Read Mark 10:17 then Ephesians 2:8–9. In considering these verses, what is fundamentally wrong with the rich young ruler’s question regarding eternal life? (Hint: “what shall I DO”)
- Have you or do you struggle with using works as a way to earn favor with God?
- The rich young ruler had another god in his life…money. Read Exodus 20:3. In your life, what little god(s) complete for priority over the one true God?
- Read Mark 10:21. Practically, what does it mean and look like, to take up your cross and follow Jesus?
- Read Matthew 10:32–33 and Romans 1:16. How can you be bolder in your faith by sharing the Gospel with others?
- Are you comfortable in sharing the Gospel? Discuss as a group what this looks like. Is there anything that makes you nervous about sharing?
- In love, gentleness, and truth, who do you need to share Christ with this week?
Questions about following Jesus?
Want to know how simple it is to have a relationship with Jesus? Interested in talking with someone about Jesus? Let us know below.