In This Series
- THE, Part 1
- HE ROSE...YOU CHOSE!
- When Life Doesn’t Make Sense
- Nothing but the Blood
- God’s Plan… Fulfilled
- Spending Time with God
- Clarifying the Confusion
- Our Good… His Glory
- When Life Makes No Sense
- Satan’s M.O.
- One Thing You CAN Control
- Three Questions You’ve Got to Get Right
- Responding to God’s Call
- The Journey
- It All Comes Down to This
- It Is Required…
- Are You Going After It?
- Trained By Grace
- What God Wants from You, Dad
- Is Good Good Enough?
- WHEN Adversity Comes
- Your Life… After Death
- When Adversity Meets God
- Unshakable Character
- The Battle That Rages
- “All Things” Means “All Things”
- Why There Had to be a Cross
- The Power of One
- A Question That Begs To Be Answered
- Your Greatest Encourager
- Alert and Aware
- 2020: How will you live it out?
- 2020: How will you approach God’s Word?
- Welcoming Tom Thompson of The Refuge
- Everybody Wants to Change the World, but…
- Welcoming Pilira Chibwana
Stand-Alone Sermons (37)
Sunday, December 20, 2020
God’s Plan… Fulfilled
The Christmas story is so much more than just the birth of a baby. That monumental event was literally “God’s Plan… Fulfilled”.Fill-in Notes
Take Away / Application
See God’s providence, promise, and prophecy at work in the birth of Jesus.
Don’t be afraid to add to this list, skip questions that don’t work for your group or branch off with additional questions as discussion unfolds. Conversation is key! This is the time to work through the application of scripture and have group members figure things out together.
- “God’s providence is the governance of God, whereby He, with wisdom and love, cares for and directs the affairs of the universe.” How does seeing God’s providence at work in the circumstances and account of Jesus’ birth encourage you?
- God is always in complete control regardless of what’s going on. How have you seen this truth play out in your life? Share.
- Although [Luke 2](https://my.bible.com/bible/114/LUK.2) may be a familiar piece of Scripture, how did God impact you through this message?
- What will you do this Christmas to keep your focus on Jesus?
- Share where you’re reading in the Bible and how God is impacting you through your quiet time with Him.
- What is God teaching you through your prayer time?
Questions about following Jesus?
Want to know how simple it is to have a relationship with Jesus? Interested in talking with someone about Jesus? Let us know below.