The Book of John
14 Part Series
For three years Jesus did life with His disciples. They ate together, traveled together and did ministry together. These twelve men had a front-row seat to everything Jesus said and did.
And out of these twelve men, there was the one… the Beloved… the one described as the disciple that Jesus loved… John.
It’s this close relationship that makes the Book of John so unique. It’s Jesus’ best friend writing His biography. And every word of these twenty-one chapters points to one crystal clear fact for one crystal clear reason:
“but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.”
On Sunday, October 6, Pastor Harrell will begin a series of messages that will take us chapter by chapter through the Book of John. It’s a Book that will drive us to fall deeper in love with Jesus if we let it, and motivate us to share Him with those who need a Savior.
- Oct 06, 2019 Who is Jesus?
- Oct 13, 2019 Who is Jesus? Part 2
- Oct 20, 2019 Witness #1: John the Baptist
- Oct 27, 2019 Different Approaches… Same Results
- Nov 03, 2019 The First Miracle
- Nov 10, 2019 The Cleansing of the Temple
- Nov 17, 2019 The New Birth
- Jan 19, 2020 He Must Increase… What About You?
- Jan 26, 2020 Life’s Crucial Issue
- Feb 02, 2020 “Learning from the Master” Part 1
- Feb 09, 2020 “Learning from the Master” Part 2
- Feb 16, 2020 “Learning from the Master” Part 3
- Feb 23, 2020 A Portrait of Genuine Faith
- Mar 08, 2020 A Miracle Performed… A Murder Planned