Here are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we get about Vacation Bible School…
- Monday, June 12
- Trinity Trio (three flavors of triangle-shaped tortilla chips—regular, Cool Ranch, and Nacho Cheese flavored)
- Tuesday, June 13
- Accidental Invention Story: Popsicles (assorted colors)
- Wednesday, June 14
- Resurrection Brownies (boxed brownie mix prepared according to package directions, cut into crosses, and frosted)
- Thursday, June 15
- Mansion of Many Rooms (sectioned containers with different items in each section: Lays Stax potato chips, colorful fruity cereal, and mini marshmallows)
- Friday, June 16
- Petri Critters (gummy bugs and worms served in petri dishes)
- Four-year-olds & PreK:
- Will be dismissed a few minutes early from the Worship Center and will go with their leaders to the gym to await dismissal. Parents of 4s and PreKs will pick up their children in the gym. Look for signs to assist you, and remember your child’s class name if possible. They will be seated there, where they will be signed out on the class roster.
- K–6th Graders:
- Will remain in the Worship Center. Please remember your child’s class name and pick them up in the Worship Center. There will be signs above the entry doors that show where each class is seated to aid you in finding your child’s location. Sign out your child on the class roster.