Here are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we get about Vacation Bible School…
- Monday, June 17
- Seascapes – Berry Blue Jello with cool whip and fruit snacks
- Tuesday, June 18
- Shark Teeth – Bugles with powdered sugar
- Wednesday, June 19
- Whale Pails – Whale Crackers
- Thursday, June 20
- Hearty Melts – Rolos, Pretzels, and candy hearts
- Friday, June 21
- Hidden Treasures – Golden Oreos, chocolate nuggets, Sixlet candies, and vanilla pudding
- Four-year-olds & PreK:
- Will be dismissed a few minutes early from the Worship Center and will go with their leaders to the gym to await dismissal. Parents of 4s and PreKs will pick up their children in the gym. Look for signs to assist you, and remember your child’s class name if possible. They will be seated there, where they will be signed out on the class roster.
- K–6th Graders:
- Will remain in the Worship Center. Please remember your child’s class name and pick them up in the Worship Center. There will be signs above the entry doors that show where each class is seated to aid you in finding your child’s location. Sign out your child on the class roster.
- Concession menu coming soon