Urgent Food Drive for Hilliard
There’s a big need in our community right now. Each week the Hilliard Food Pantry provides food for Hilliard families in need. But now, with the ongoing crisis, they have seen a much larger number of families needing assistance. And The Pantry’s shelves are being wiped-out each week.
This is a need right in our backyard, and we want to help meet it. So here’s how we, as a church family, are going to respond. We have a trailer and we’re going to pack it full!
Making a difference is easy!
- Buy any of the following “biggest needs” items (any and all brands, types, flavors work!)… as many items as your family can!
- Canned beans (around 15 oz.)
- Canned soup
- Personal care items (soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream)
- Peanut Butter
- Toilet Paper
- Canned fruit (around 15 oz.)
- Canned vegetables (around 15 oz.)
- Drop-off the items on Saturday, May 9, 9am–Noon, at Northwest Bible Church in Hilliard.
Drop-off will be quick and smooth. In order to maintain social distancing, and keeping with health and safety measures, we ask that you place everything in your trunk for our volunteers to receive the groceries.
This simple gesture of giving translates to a HUGE blessing for many in our Hilliard community!