Trunk or Treat
Trunk or Treat is a family event for the Hilliard community! Kids can come dressed in fun, friendly costumes for activities, hot dogs, popcorn, and loads of fun…all for free!
Among all of the trunks with creative decorations and fun activities and candy, one trunk—The Give Trunk—will be collecting winter coats for Columbus’ homeless children!
- Free candy, hot dogs, popcorn and water
- Trunk or Treating among imaginative trunks
- Give Trunk collecting winter coats for children
- Clean restrooms
- All in a safe, family-friendly environment!
Three Ways For Northwest Folks To Get Involved
- Invite your friends, neighbors, co-workers…
You can share this page on social media, give folks a text/call, or grab some invite cards from the info counter to hand out.
- Sign up to host a trunk or volunteer
The West parking lot is going to be full of decked out trunks, each with a fun theme, cool decorations, loads of candy and some kind of fun interactive game or activity. We’d love to have your trunk!
- Drop off bags of candy
We need tons of candy to make this super exciting for the children of Hilliard. While you’re at the store, grab a few bags of wrapped candy (without peanuts please) and drop them off in one of the candy collection baskets around the church.
Photos from last year