Student Ministry Missions Project: Meal Pack
Our students will help pack meals heading to those in need in Honduras. This Meal Pack event has an overall goal of packing 300,000 meals!
Meeting this tangible need of hunger provides a vehicle for the gospel and love of Jesus Christ to be shared in Honduras!
- For both Middle and High School Students
- Drop-off & pick-up at Lifeline Christian Mission
- Sunday, November 22, from 6–8pm
- Complete and bring Lifeline’s printed waiver
- Register now through Friday, November 22
On average, each person packs around 120 meals during the time given. Each meal cost 27¢ to make. This comes to $30 per–person.
If students are able, we’re encouraging each of them to bring $30. Though, we’ll pack meals according to however much they bring.
Please bring your own mask with you. They will be required while packing meals in the ministry center.
We’re thankful this season for the opportunity to come together and serve in this way!
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.