Hilliard Men’s Event
Your time disappears fast, learn to get the best out of life. Whether you’re a teenager, young adult, single, college student, husband, CEO, athlete or empty nester, the Hilliard Men’s Event will help you find God’s best for your life.
“Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.”
This event is 100% FREE and open to the public for men 16 and older!
What is the Hilliard Men’s Event?
It’s a two-day event designed to invest in the lives of men at any stage of life. Rob Crocker, Regional Director of Young Life, will be our guest speaker. He’ll spend several sessions with us addressing the following topics:
- “Are you chasing what’s good in life, or what’s best?”
- “Who are you pouring your life into?”
- “Life wouldn’t be so hard if we didn’t expect it to be so easy!”
Becoming a better steward of your time will help you in your relationships, career, marriage, friendships, and purpose in life.
The event will include dinner on Friday and breakfast on Saturday. We’ll also have live music, real honest discussion and much more.
- Friday, October 26, 6–9:30pm
- Dinner Provided
- Session 1: “Are you chasing what’s good in life, or what’s best?”
- Saturday, October 27, 7:30am–Noon
- Breakfast & Coffee Provided
- Session 2: “Who are you pouring your life into?”
- Session 3: “Life wouldn’t be so hard if we didn’t expect it to be so easy!”
The Hilliard Men’s Event is free and for men only, 16 years and older. Be sure to register today and invite a friend to come with you!