Financial Peace University for Single Women
Never worry about money again! Financial Peace University will help you take control of your money, plan for your future, and transform your life.
Through life-changing videos, online tools and resources, and group accountability, this special class of single women will teach you how to create and stick to a budget, save for emergencies, pay off debt, and plan for the future.
You will watch a weekly video teaching at home, and then attend the 9am worship service on Sunday before gathering at 10:30am for group discussion.
Childcare is available for the entire morning. Your children can stay in their classroom for both services.
The Knowledge You Need
The class includes nine video lessons featuring Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. You can follow along in your workbook as you learn the following concepts:
- March 3: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- March 10: Pay Off All Debt
- March 17: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- March 24: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- March 31: Buyer Beware
- April 7: The Role of Insurance
- April 14: Retirement Planning
- April 21: Real Estate and Mortgages
- April 28: Living and Giving Like No One Else
The Tools To Stay On Track
With your purchase of Financial Peace University ($99 kit available at the class), you get a year of access to:
- EveryDollar Plus: App that makes creating and maintaining a monthly budget a breeze.
- Ask a Coach: Expert financial coaches are available to answer your money questions.
- Access to FinancialPeace.com: Helpful tools. Encouraging community. Motivating content.