Family Kid City Ramps Up
Children’s Ministry is back! It looks different than ever before, with more of a hybrid approach combining what was Sunday morning Kid City and Sunday night Awana into one evening service… Family Kid City.
- Family Kid City is for families to experience together. All children are welcome—babies through sixth grade—along with at least one parent or caregiver.
- Sunday evenings, beginning October 4, from 6—7:15 pm in Kid City (the gym).
- We will practice social distancing and other COVID best practices. Be looking for a video in a couple of weeks with details!
- If you are not ready to participate in-person yet, we will provide video (hopefully live) for you to participate from home!
- Awana kids will have an opportunity at the end of the evening to meet with their leader and pass their sections.
We are hoping, praying, and planning for the time when we can fully and safely staff and run the children’s Sunday ministries, both morning and evening. We would be so thankful for your prayers.