Student Missions Project: Meal Pack
Our students will be packing meals for LOCAL backpack ministries and food pantries. This event has an overall goal of packing 55,000 meals this weekend!
We have the opportunity, once again, to partner with Lifeline to meet this tangible need while providing a vehicle to share the Gospel!
In case you forgot, at our last Meal Pack we…
- Brought 70 people
- Raised $2,916
- Packed 11,664 meals
This National Youth Serve Day, we are challenging our students to raise $3,000 and pack 12,000 meals!
- For students, siblings, parents, and friends
- Drop-off & pick-up at Lifeline Christian Mission
- Sunday, April 25, from 6–7:30pm
- Complete and bring Lifeline’s printed waiver
- Register now through Friday, April 22
We’re asking each person to bring $30. This covers the cost of food and packing materials for 120 meals per–person. You can give online here or bring your $30 to the event.
Remember, bring a friend or bring ten! All siblings, parents, and friends are invited to join us.