Children’s Choir Performs “A Not So Terrible Parable”
Join us as our children’s choir brings the Parable of the Good Samaritan to life as a fun, over-the-top whodunit. Solving this mystery means discovering again just how far our Savior would go to rescue helpless sinners.
“A Not So Terrible Parable”
It was a dark and stormy night…
A man lay injured by the side of the road. Two travelers passed him by. Mysteriously, he is delivered to the doorstep of the quaint Mountain Vista Inn, where the startled guests, the butler and the maid (of course!), and the famous detective must use their wits to sleuth out every clue to get to the bottom of this mystifying whodunit.
Mystery, candlelight, organ music, and strange pizza toppings all await as we join host Alistair McAlister in this Master’s Peace Theater re-creation of the parable that Jesus told about the Good Samaritan, A Not So Terrible Parable.
Here are some key dates and details:
- Winter Performance
- Sunday, February 11, 4pm – “A Not So Terrible Parable”
- Choir Rehearsals
- Wednesday nights 7–8pm
- December 6 and 13, January 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31
- Dress Rehearsals
- Thursday, February 8, 6–8pm
- Saturday, February 10, 9am–12pm
- December 17, Christmas Caroling; meet at church at 4pm
- February 11
- Singing in both morning services Sunday
- Main Performance at 4pm
- February 24, Outreach performances at two local retirement homes