As guest teacher, Mark Trotter, explains in this verse by verse exposition, however, there is actually very little symbolism in the Book of Revelation, and certainly nothing that isn’t clearly understood by employing the principle of comparing Scripture with Scripture (1 Corinthians 2:13). Avoiding the study of the Book of Revelation is not an option for God’s people. To do so would cause us to forfeit the blessing promised in Revelation 1:3 for those who read and hear the words of this Book and apply what they hear to their lives!
- April 19
- April 26
- May 3
- May 10
- May 17
This study will let you know…
- What time it is on God’s prophetic clock.
- How to “rightly divide” the Book of Revelation.
- How to interpret the last 2000 years of church history.
- How we know to expect a pre-tribulation rapture.
- How we know to expect a pre-millennial return of Christ (Second Coming), and
- What to expect in eternity.