We get it. Students have a lot going on between homework, after-school sports and activities, part-time jobs, and, of course, keeping up with friends. There are so many things competing for their attention.
That’s why we’ve designed our High School Ministry to help students reset, focus on the things that truly matter, experience community, and have a blast preparing for the week ahead.
HS kicks off at 6pm. The evening features fun-filled, interactive games, exciting worship, and talks as Pastor Darin opens up our life manual, the Bible.
What you’ll find Sunday on nights
- 6pm, worship music, games, and community!
- 6:30pm, digging into what God has to say about real-life issues, like friendships, honesty, sex, purpose, and so much more.
- 7pm, honest small group discussion time based on the evening’s message along with practical questions.
- 7:45pm, we’re finished, ready and equipped for the week ahead.
And every step of the way we have amazing leaders who are there to listen, build into students, point to the truth of God’s Word, and come alongside parents.
- April 5 – HS 6–7:45pm
- April 12 – Off for Easter
- April 19 – HS 6–7:45pm
- April 26 – HS 6–7:45pm